Original topic:

Failed to add maybank debit card on samsung pay

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 02:06 AM)
cayling_bräwlzack
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I just bought my own first samsung phone and i tried to add my maybank debit card but failed to add. I thought it was my problem, i try to add RHB debit card and it works
I add my maybank card again and it says my info invalid.

I called maybank for twice, these are their response
Agent 1: E-commerce been activated for long time, she restart ecommerce, if persist contact again maybamk
Agent 2: I see you have no problem. Because u just change your telco, this explains why u cant add your card.

Ps: this issue happen before i switch to different telco

Well, i have no issue on linking my cards to other platform such as grab, boost etc.
Is samsung have policy on card expiration date? I not sure as my card expires on next year 2nd quarter.

10 Comments
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Lupa lak cane nk buat klu jadi mcm ni🤣🤣🤣..
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
What is the error message? And it is coming after t&c agree?
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Hi Cayling,

This is moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Are you still facing this issue?

Please let us know, we would love to assist.

0 Likes
Riesa
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Can u help me? I have this issue. Before im using note 10 plus same maybank card can be used. Now u bought z flip 3 but same card cant add to samsung pay. Same also public bank card
0 Likes
Ayep1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay

I also have this problem with my MB card with my s10e. I called my maybank and they said no problem with my card. So i went to samsung service centre and they said to reset the app but nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Ayep1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay

I also have this problem with my MB card with my s10e. I called my maybank and they said no problem with my card. So i went to samsung service centre and they said to reset the app but nothing seems to work

0 Likes
Alisamazlan
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Have you solved it?

0 Likes
Mfared92
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I had the same issue and just recently solved the problem. I previously added my maybank debit on my z flip 3. Then i changed to my s22 plus. The bank card was successfully added on flip. Then when i tried to add it on my s22plus, it said my info invalid. So what did i do, i opened up samsung pay app, went to the tab menu. Clicked on the setting icon, and reset app and chose my previous phone. Then wallaaahh, the card has been successfully added on my new phone. I hope this will help you too. 😊
Mfared92
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
And make sure to call your bank to reset the token first before taking all the steps i showed before.