Original topic:

gift cards

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 12:59 PM)
Davyboy
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
Hello. I'm pretty new to Samsung pay. Can I add gift cards to Samsung pay on Canada?
Thank you
0 Likes
8 Comments
Samsung Pay
i think you can't.. but you can add qualified membership cards.. :)
0 Likes
Davyboy
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
thanks for the reply
0 Likes
Davyboy
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
thanks, yea I've been looking around and you can in the US. I was just hoping that there was something that I'm missing.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey Davyboy,
Welcome to the Samsung members Canada community.
Select debit, credit and loyalty cards give you access to use Samsung Pay almost anywhere. Whether you need to tap or swipe a card, Samsung Pay makes payment possible at almost any POS terminal in Canada. Samsung Pay currently supports a wide range of banks and credit unions. In addition to payments, collect the rewards and benefits you normally enjoy by loading your favourite loyalty cards.
Thanks, gokongming for providing the information.

0 Likes
Davyboy
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
thank you
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

You are welcome Davyboy, and If you find any of the comments helpful, then please take the time to accept the comment/comments as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
Samsung pay is great, but it lacks features that other countries have, its unfortunate and Samsung needs to step up thier game in Canada, they block a lot. just like Samsung TV plus.
Davyboy
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
yea, agreed. not sure why all the restrictions
0 Likes