Original topic:

How do I add paypal to Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 11:43 AM)
samuel462
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
I can't find the option anywhere to add my PayPal to Samsung pay. Is there any way.
4 Comments
Georgine
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, please follow the below steps and get back to us with the results.

From the Lock screen or anywhere Favorite Cards are saved: Swipe up the Samsung Pay tab from the bottom of the screen. Swipe to the PayPal card and then select the desired unlock method. Enter your unlock credentials, and then place the back of your phone against the card or NFC reader.

From Samsung Pay: Open the Samsung Pay app. Select Wallet, and then select the desired PayPal card. Tap PIN or IRIS, and then enter the required security information. Or, if you have fingerprint security set up, just place your finger on your phone's fingerprint scanner. Then, place the back of your phone against the card or NFC reader.

Note: The NFC feature on your phone needs to be turned on.

0 Likes
samuel462
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Thanks for your reply but my question was asking how do I add Paypal as a payment method.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay

I think Samuel462 was looking to find out how to add PayPal to his Samsung Pay...

from the instructions you have provided, it is based if PayPal is already added, when you say "swipe to paypal card" or Selecting the desired PayPal card from the wallet.

I dont believe PayPal is available for Samsung Pay Canada as of right now as I was not able to add my PayPal account to Samsung Pay either..

Even when trying to add a new "card" by putting in your paypal acccount it does not seem to work.

0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
You need US samsung pay and link with PayPal. Canada samsung pay doesn't accept it. Samsung pay region lock therefore you need to buy a phone again.
0 Likes