Original topic:

Issue with Samsung pay on s22 ultra.

(Topic created on: 07-14-2022 05:55 PM)
Creative92
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
Anyone having issues with Samsung pay on there 22 ultra ? July 14th 2022. 

I currently reside in British Columbia and my friend is also having issues with Samsung Pay. (SAME PHONE ) 

BOTH have tried resetting app. Reinstalling . NFC diagnostics. And when I try to use it , it says "can't process " 
0 Likes
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Don't know if it's a KIND of repeat of last week, but a 2 separate stores in the last 45  minutes, Samsung Pay didn't work, I had to use my physical cards.

No issues with physical cards, but maybe a hiccup left over? 

I'm currently in Quebec.. And I am also with Rogers.. Going to another store in a bit.

I'll try Samsung Pay there & see what happens? 

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Yup, 3rd store & Samsung Pay is ⚰ 💀 this afternoon... 🙄 

Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Creative92, did you try adding with different card?

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

It's not a card issue. It's likely that it's a temporary thing. Worked fine since last Saturday (After the Rogers mess got resolved). Might still be related, or a glitch on Samsung's / Canadian Electronic transactions? 

PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Guys using a credit or debit card?
0 Likes
verysadaf
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
The same thing is happening with me. Samsung pay keeps declining when I try to make a payment, even though my physical card works fine. I've tried reinstalling the app, resetting the app, and clearing cache. I spoke to my bank as well but nothing has helped me yet. If anyone has found a solution please update
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

What is the model number of your device, and what country / carrier are you in / with?

I know that occasionally there's a technical issue on the side of the merchant, and possibly network issues, but if you can provide the additional information, there might be some more ideas. 

0 Likes