Original topic:

[NEWS] Boost is now on Samsung Pay!

(Topic created on: 05-21-2020 05:31 PM)
CommunityManager_MY
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Samsung-Pay-boost_In-app-banner_SM_1440x740_nb_V2.jpg

Samsung Pay integrates with Boost e-wallet for seamless and secure cashless payments.

Simple, Secure and Almost Anywhere

Samsung is making it easier to go cashless – and as simple as do-re-mi. All it takes is a single swipe up to launch Samsung Pay app with Boost e-wallet “card”, even with locked home screen.

Samsung Pay users simply need to register or link their Boost account to Samsung Pay to start paying with Boost e-wallet.

The steps detailed below:

• Step 1: Install Samsung Pay and sign in to your Samsung Account

• Step 2: Register your fingerprint or iris and create a 4-digit PIN to secure your payment

• Step 3: Add Boost QR card by registering for a new account or link your existing Boost account

• Step 4: Add money with credit/debit cards or via online banking. Upgrade to Premium wallet for higher limit.

• Step 5: Scan QR to launch your camera to scan QR code for payment

• Step 6: Show your QR code and authenticate with fingerprint or Boost PIN to make payment or receive money

Learn more.

Nicki_
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
what samsung do you use? samsung pay need nfc. if your phone doesnt have nfc then you cannot do samsung pay
0 Likes
ERBED
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
samsung a50..where i can get the nfc?
0 Likes
Patcharous
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
u can check samsungmy site for list of samsungpay devices. its has to be preloaded in the model phone.
0 Likes
ERBED
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Tq for helping me. Now i know why my phone can not install samsung pay
Patcharous
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
samsung-boost has been fine all along but since 26th May 2020, all samsung-boost transactions are not recorded as samsungpay usage. hence no samsung points.
boost credit deduction & boost points working fine.

headache!
0 Likes
yap_how
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
happens to me too.
yap_how
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Yesterday, I took part on this "Link, Pay & Win" contest, all transaction was fine until something happened today with the system.

I made 7 boost samsung pay transactions. But sadly, non of it been recorded, as I follow T&C with ten (10) minutes cool-down time in between every successful QR transaction.

Samsung Mgr, please explain what had happened??
0 Likes
Patcharous
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
oh crap. then this wasnt an isolated incident. has to be samsungpay's system error OR they changed t&c without notice😂
0 Likes
yap_how
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
T&C didn't change at all. I believe is the system error. Couldn't link back to Samsung pay server.
Patcharous
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
today samsungmy replied my feedback report as in attachments
0 Likes