Original topic:

Note 10+ w/Samsung Pay: can't use cards as normal?

(Topic created on: 08-24-2019 07:11 PM)
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
I've tried at a couple of retailers now, and it seems I can no longer use my Samsung Pay loyalty/membership cards with standard (red laser) flat bed scanners. Is this a problem with my screen, or has that functionality been removed?
0 Likes
15 Comments
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Is that something you've tried and had work? The brightness *is* boosted when I tap and card to be used, but if this creates an additional level of brightness, I'm in.
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Anyone else on the Note 10/10+ getting this issue?
0 Likes
Mahathi
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
did you presto order your phone and got the ear buds? and if yes can you please help me figure that out
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Sure. I can help you with that. I did pre-order, and I did receive the buds. Let me know what you need, but let's please try to keep it to one message. I really want an answer to my question, and don't want this message thread to become about your question instead.
0 Likes
Mahathi
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I pre ordered my phone through service provider and only received the phone and was told to fill a form on Samsung website to get the ear buds
I spoke to samsung customer service and they told me that service provider will provide the ear buds
now am confused and posted here for more Information
is there really a form that I need to fill to claim the ear buds?
thank you!
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
I'm hoping for a link too. which carrier did u purchase from
0 Likes
Mahathi
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I got mine through bell Canada
0 Likes
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Ok, well... I thought you were going to ask about pairing or something about the ear buds themselves. Seems like you're in limbo between Samsung and your carrier. Apart from reading your carrier's website, I can't help. I'm sorry about that. if you'd like to ask for help, please start a new thread/topic in the community. It's generally considered bad form to ask an unrelated question inside someone else's question thread. Worse (for you, not me), you won't get much help this way, since people who know your answer may not bother reading a question about Samsung Pay if they don't use it. Good luck to you. I hope you're able to resolve this and get your buds without much hassle!
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
airmiles didnt work with my s10 plus at metro on auto check out. they had to bring they're scanner and use it and worked with phone then. note 9 used to work. will test note 10 plus next time I go metro
0 Likes