Original topic:

Read this if anyone wants their bank to support Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 04-09-2018 02:10 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Samsung Pay
For everyone who wants to have their bank support Samsung Pay....this is the only way!!
You have to keep calling them, poking them on social media, and keep asking for them to support Samsung Pay.
If everyone does this, they will be able to understand how many clients want this, and eventually they will give in!

Lets all write on their FB wall, tweet them, private message them, call them, lets get the word out there and lets get more banks added to Samsung Pay!!!dc84f70f-9e95-4312-9820-cb1239e3d5a6.JPG
330af36a-3cc2-44e3-b50f-1c260eff4ec4.JPG
b96a8f1d-9f6c-4a7b-91a7-15a386049df4.JPG
6 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I would... IF I haven't got rid of my PrivacyBook account... Still have my website account though so I'll try that. I will try to keep bugging them with their other platforms like LiveChat and Twitter and others.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Twitter works too 😉
Samsung Pay
I bug them once every few months...just so they know the demand is there!!
What REALLY bugs me is Apple charges these banks to use their service where as I dont believe Samsung does...
but then again its what most people want for what most people use...apple.
Gah I hate how the world works sometimes!!
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
it can't hurt so you'll have my support @Snowcat19
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
I'm not with either bank... who cares. On my way to Twitter!
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
which bank do you bank with JohnH? does your bank support Samsung Pay? even if you don't bank with RBC or TD and your bank is not supported by Samsung Pay the above methods should convince them otherwise.
0 Likes