Original topic:

Regarding Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 10:29 PM)
InsaneVaas
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi, is there any way to change the region of the Samsung account, as I have shifted to Canada from India with a new number, but various Samsung services like Samsung Pay is showing the functionalities of the Indian version of the app, moreover I can't update my main new phone number
0 Likes
4 Comments
Samsung Pay
I think you cannot use your india samsung account. You need to create a new canada samsung account. The region cannot be changed.
Valeriya
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi InsaneVaas, The option to change the country is not available for the Samsung account. I suggest you please create a new Samsung account with the country you would like to change.

0 Likes
InsaneVaas
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Thank you, but the issue is my main email id is attached to my Indian Samsung account, so if I want to create a new account for Canada, it would mean that I need to create a new gmail/email id which won't have my main email information and connections.
0 Likes
Ianin
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay

At this point in time you have two choices. You can either use the phone from the old country or change your country. Changing your country will not allow you to add your phone number to other services. You will be able to use your phone number with the Samsung Pay app and in Samsung Accounts for Business. The new country will have the updated functionality, including using your phone number with other apps. You will be able to add your phone number to your other accounts, such as Samsung Family and Samsung Messages. A great way to get your Samsung Pay functionality to work with your new country is to