Original topic:

Samsung pass is not working

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 06:08 AM)
Shahbaz_9
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
Hi, 

Since I've bought my Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra, I didn't get any privilege to use Samsung Pass. It always says, "Samsung pass is temporarily unavailable; try again later." 
Any fix for that? 

Cheers 
7 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @Shahbaz_9, that's strange. Please try clearing the app cache for SamsungPass.

Settings > Apps > SamsungPass > Storage > Clear data

Shahbaz_9
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Thanks for the response. I've tried but it's still showing the same. Any other way to fix that?
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi @Shahbaz_9, that's strange. Please send through an error report for this to be investigated by our research and development team.

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

duongduong1
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

samsung pass is temporarily not available 162
i use SM G977N ( korea)  in Việt Nam so when i flash androi 12 with odin and sspass doen't work
Ive since tried to uninstall updates for Samsung Pass and reinstall them.
tried using on mobile data instead of wifi

Tried force stopping app and no use 
SSpass still doen't work
can anyone suggest me how to fix it
Tks
162.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi duongduong1, thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated. Error reports are sent to our team to identify any deviations in your device performance, once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further. 

To send an error report:

Samsung Members > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘send system log data’ > Send in top right.

duongduong1
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

i just report. i hope this issue will be fixed soon because i know many device with same issue

0 Likes
duongduong1
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

what is your model number? I use sm g977n with android 12 has same issue

0 Likes