Original topic:

Samsung Pay cannot be used

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 06:57 PM)
FizzAdam
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Transaction always declined at certain bank terminal machines.
Anyone else facing the same problem with me? 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Probably because Samsung has disabled MST, not sure bout that
*Mark my ans as solution
0 Likes
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I used to hv that issue but after I leave NFC in always on mode I never have the issue of need to tag second time
0 Likes
kupang
Active Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Is your phone NFC set to always on? Cannot rely to MST anymore as all payment terminals in Malaysia has moved on to NFC-based and PIN
0 Likes
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I too have linked my RHB card to Samsung Pay. I think each bank had a different Criteria of use linked to Samsung Pay transactions. As for mine, pdf I found online stated that any transaction must not exceed RM400. Which is also why whenever I did a higher transacting amount, it never seems to pass through and neither does Samsung SC at lowyat able to tell me why my RM480 repair wasn't able to be paid using Samsung Pay. At least now I know why it always declines after I've searched and found there exists such limitations set by RHB. Try searching for your bank for any criteria of use linked to Samsung Pay and you may also have your answer. The physical card is still more powerful than Samsung Pay, albeit Samsung had envisioned it to replace CC long long time ago
0 Likes