Original topic:

Samsung PAY Experience and Contest

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 04:11 PM)
NurdinLee
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Hi All,

Lets move to Samsung PAY. I have been using Samsung PAY since May 2021 (Quite late as compared to others who are actively following Samsung Technology) ..I am still new at this actually and still learning. Simply Use your Samsung Galaxy as your pocket Wallet comprise of various Bank Cards. Just wave you phone to the NFC Card Reader to make a payment. You can leave your banking card at home.

Lets move towards Cashless Society. A huge numbers of users moved to Cashless method will eventually gives a wake up call to all business owner to follow with the technology advancement. Lets make the move guys! 

3 Comments
jwjustme
Active Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Yea, I am using it most of the time now. Just swipe up, fingerprint and pay whenever I see NFC teminal. No need to check eWallet balance all the time, quite stressed out when people glare at me when i try to top up. Lazer beam eyes.
NurdinLee
Active Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Ya. Feels so safe.. and everything is at the tip of ur finger.. plus during this pandemic, contactless payment is the best option for now
0 Likes
Maxx08
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Undoubtedly Samsung Pay is doing so good and became very handy in this after pandemic effect.

0 Likes