Original topic:

Samsung Pay on Note 10+ keeps going unavailable

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 09:39 PM)
JohnX65
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay

hi,

I have been using Samsung pay since it was available on RBC. Up until late last year everything has been fine. Something changed on the note10 though and now i only get 10 uses on my debit card, and then it becomes unavailable. It says it needs to connect to WiFi/internet to which it is always connected. I then have to delete the debit card and re-add it again to get another 10 uses. I have spoken to the RBC and they point to Samsung Pay as the problem. I have wiped my phone 2x and it still happens. after doing a little research, i found that offline phones get 10 tokens to use in case pay cant connect. It appears that i only get 10 and it never connects. Not sure how to proceed with this now.

I really enjoy using samsung pay but i cant keep deleting and re-adding the cards. I would really like a fix to my situation.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
I've never heard of this issue before.. you did say you have wiped your phone twice, did you use smart switch and back up your apps?..

if so you maybe reinstalling the sme issues again and again... have you tried completely removing the app Samsung pay.. clearing your cache and then reinstall?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Samsung Pay

@JohnX65, Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as mentioned by @Echo1 and let us know if it works!!

0 Likes
KKC123
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Try to install an older version of samsung pay, also RBC cards can be used in google pay too.
YoYoUptown
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Mine has been doing the same thing for the last couple months. I've reinstalled....removed and re added the card. it works a couple times then gives that same message.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Mine has the same problem
0 Likes