Original topic:

Samsung Pay point

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 07:29 PM)
mcling
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Samsung Pay point is expiring but item to redeem is lack of update. Hope Samsung can consider to extend normal expiry limit period from 3 months to futher longer period.
4 Comments
MOD_1
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Hi mcling,

This is Moderator from Samsung Members Community.

Thank you for bringing the suggestion to our attention and contribute in helping us to improve our service in the future. We are working on bringing exciting offers from time to time. Stay tuned for our next exciting rewards!

Thank you for your continuous support towards Samsung Pay!

mcling
Active Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Hi, moderator.
thank you for your reply. I have few time talking to customer care since few months back, and they give the same answer as yours which is "we are working to bringing exciting offer from time to time. stay tuned for our next exciting rewards:".... but sadly, after few months still same. me and my wife total lost of around 4000 point because of this. really hope Samsung can look into this... action is better than word. Nontheless, thanks for reply this and really looking for what Samsung promise.
0 Likes
RunGrab
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
just use it as a convenience tool and not points grinding, cause that's not gonna get you anywhere
0 Likes
mcling
Active Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Grinding? it is merely a suggestion and opinion. I'm sure Samsung will take it positively to improve their service. That is why they are so successful. Positive acceptance will lead to sucess, negative thinking will go other way. Sincerely and I believe Samsung is the positive organization and that is why I still using Samsung product. So take it positively and it is not something "grinding".
0 Likes