Original topic:

samsung Pay Redemption

(Topic created on: 10-19-2019 12:38 PM)
Ruoxin
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Kindly give us the more attractive redemption else will shift to other payment channel . Very rare and non attractive redemption for us here . 
7 Comments
Ruoxin
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
HTL
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
ya..always give those present that we dont want and they increase the redemption point secretly. higher point for the same item. ridiculous
Ruoxin
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
getting worst the redemption. what is the point using Samsung Pay without any reward ? last time they still have Starbucks, now nothing just wait for your points to expired . better use other payment channel. collect points here and wait for expired
kahchon87
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
yeah, Samsung point is just useless without things to redeem... I have given up to maintain my gold level
babydino
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
yes...i made complaints to customer service as well.. the redemption options is getting from bad to worst.. only wants to forfeit our points where there is not even any good redemptions available...better relook into this or i rather give up samsung pay..
HTL
Active Level 2
Samsung Wallet/Pay
my suggestion to Samsung is we can use those point to redeem accessories at any Samsung outlet. that should be better than nothing
0 Likes
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Use S20 Ultra 100x Space zoom to see moon
0 Likes