Original topic:

Samsung Pay stuck

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 01:15 PM)
ashishgoyal47
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
So finally guys, I've finally bought s22 ultra but!I wanted to setup Samsung pay and it gets stuck at verification method page, tried uninstalling the app, reseting it and what not! Is it just me or everyone is having the situation if yes could you solve it?
9 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Do you mean the Finger Print verification? 

ashishgoyal47
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Yes
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

A few things that you can try.

If you're connected to WiFi, turn WiFi off & use Cellular Data. See if that works for you.

Remove all your Finger Prints in Settings > Biometrics, Reboot & Add your Finger Prints back & try again.

If it's still getting stuck on Finger Print Verification, you can try Clearing Cache & Data from Samsung Pass & start fresh.

One of these suggestions should solve the issue 🤞

ashishgoyal47
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Ow **bleep**! It did work like by removing fingerprint rebooting and trying again...much love bro💝
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Good to hear that your problem is resolved 👍

Zipho084
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Hi RedDogRabbit

I followed up the thread as i have the very same issue, but still no luck, is there anything else i can do?

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

You removed your Finger Prints from Biometrics & Security? 

Tried Clearing Cache & Data for Samsung Pay? 

Don't think I mentioned this before, but go to Settings > Apps & Toggle On "Show System Apps" (Toggle is middle right) & Click "OK", then Search for "Biometrics" & select & scroll down to "Storage" & Clear both Cache & Data for Biometrics.

Reboot & Try again.

23 August 2022 192649 GMT-0400.jpg

23 August 2022 192658 GMT-0400.jpg

0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, We are glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Please get back to us if you require any further assistance.

0 Likes
Zipho084
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Hi Brantley 

I followed up the thread as i have the very same issue, but still no luck, is there anything else i can do?

0 Likes