Original topic:

samsung pay vs Google pay

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 07:55 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
I set up Google pay and wow what a breath of fresh air to see a plain and simple U.I that doesn't bombard you with ads!!! Good job Google. Samsung please take notes, this is what your users want. 

Not this 👇🏻

10 Comments
Mds96
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Same here. I swear to God Samsung One UI was designed with Ads in mind.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
yup I think so. some customer hating executive with in samsung came up with the idea of "hey let's put a bunch of useless garbage ads at the top and make money from it" and then bam samsung is making money. but us customers that pay to much money for these over priced devices to see these ads. we just end up being forced see them and hate life and want to smash over devices with a hammer because of it.
Halston
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi TBone,

Samsung is reviewing the advertisement services to provide more diverse and convenient services for our customers. Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experiences and product quality continues to be one of our top priorities.
However, Thank you for taking the time to write this to us. We will take it as feedback.

jamesy
Active Level 9
Samsung Pay
if that's the case Samsung should give its users an option to opt out of ads.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Samsung Pay
"reviewing to provide" is the problem. no more ads at all is what samsung needs to do.
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Just don't put ads in an app on my $1,000 phone. Easy.

Especially don't put ads, particularly third party ads, in my supposedly secure payment app.

At this rate Samsung is no better than Xiaomi.
Baspi
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
if anything xiaomi is better because they have options to opt out on all of their apps and their high end devices don't even come with ads. this is embrassing for Samsung.
Danyjad
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
we don't want ads on our $1000 phones, why can't that be understood by Samsung's fat cats?
진시형
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
It's the way the main design marketing strategy is in Korea.. all branded apps have these type of banners they are very popular design elements there and I feel getting more common here too.Screenshot_20210703-100234_Whale.jpgScreenshot_20210703-095925_Whale.jpgScreenshot_20210703-100200_Whale.jpgScreenshot_20210703-095332_Gmarket Global.jpg
0 Likes