Original topic:

samsung pay

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 10:16 AM)
Joann
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
Is there not any themes we can purchase in canada cause apparently my debit card is not supported for purchase cause it says not supported America 
10 Comments
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Joann, Do you mean, you are not able to add your debit card to Samsung Pay?

You need to have the latest version of Samsung Billing to purchase themes. If Samsung Billing is not installed, you will not be able to purchase themes.

0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
this is what it says
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Joann, Could you please let us know the place of purchase of the device having the issue.

Please note that if the device is not purchased in Canada then Samsung Pay will not be the Canadian version and there is no option to change the country in Samsung pay.

0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
it was purchased in canada at telus i was trying to pay for a theme for my phone im assuming all i need is my samsung pay
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Joann, Thanks for the response. Please go through the link below and check which Canadian banks are supported on Samsung Pay.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-pay-supported-banks/

0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
i assume the theme is in the states
0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
yes keagan i have been set up for a long time now with samsung pay my bank is on the list and ive used samsung pay already but just for timmys so i dont know what the issue is other than some places and people in states wont accept visa debit which is what i have set up
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Joann, Could you please provide the name of the theme. Are you trying to purchase it from galaxy store?

0 Likes
Joann
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
hi keagan its this one and yea its galaxy themes
0 Likes