Original topic:

Samsung Point Of Sale (P O S)

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 03:38 PM)
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
Anyone know what happened to Samsung P O S  app, when it first came out it had promise and I hoped it would open up more to every one,  to be able to except payments from say friends, family or say selling little items. I believe apple bought out the company but haven't heard too much news. I wish they added it more wide spread. 

Imainge going out with friends for dinner and spilling the bill and instead of say e transfer your able to tap phones to get the money from them. Or even selling something on Kijiji or FB locally send having someone show up to buy it and be able to tap your phone to pay 

So much potential! 
7 Comments
Experts
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay

I am sorry, I really don't know. I wish I could help but I cannot. Sorry

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
It's all your fault
0 Likes
Experts
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay

I wish it was so I could reverse it but it is not so I cannot. This is unfair.

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
Try harder
0 Likes
Experts
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay

If I was able to fix this, then I would be able to fix samsung support, right? Because being in charge of software is quite important, and for samsung, support is not important, right? That would be so great, it is so sad when people ask for support but samsung chat contradicts istelf all the time, wouldn't you say?

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
I think you can fix it, but you just don't want to help me, I'm so sad 😞
0 Likes
KingstonL
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
I was looking for it as well. I installed an apk of the app and ran it on the device, but the error message popped up saying "failed to connect to the network". It wouldn't let me do anything since the error pops up as soon as I open the app. So I eventually gave up.
0 Likes