Original topic:

Samsung wallet

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 04:38 AM)
Darkness1974
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
Was wondering if anybody would know if the Samsung pay app will be getting updated to Samsung's new Samsung wallet in Australia and if so when.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Samsung Pay
Hi @thesource unfortunately Samsung hasn't announced if or when other countries will be getting Samsung Wallet.

I have it on my Korean S10 5G, and I can say that many features available in Korea (and America) just don't exist here, such as the coupon mall (vouchers in America), or contact integration. For example, I can go through my contacts, see who is registered with Samsung pay and gift them a coupon or service from the coupon mall.

Hopefully, Samsung will bring digital key support and boarding pass support in the future.
Darkness1974
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Well if google can do a refresher of google pay I hope Samsung do
0 Likes
WobbyDoggles
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Samsung pay was released in Aug, 2015. Australia got it 10 months later in June 2016, if that gives an idea on Samsung's urgency to roll new things out here. On the other hand, Germany got Samsung Pay in 2020, so this time round, we could be in Germany's place. There's just no knowing with Samsung. Only sure fire thing you can count on is Australia is never one of the first.
TheBACK001
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Ye well why did we get a notif from the pay app saying it will be updated in a few DAYS???
0 Likes
WobbyDoggles
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
You'll notice I made that comment 5 months ago. Therefore, I was not wrong. I'm guessing it still hadn't updated for you yet?
TheBACK001
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Ye it has not updated yet
0 Likes