Original topic:

[Story sharing] About Samaung Pay MST

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 06:53 PM)
Tallman
Options
Samsung Pay
Hello all, I know my story is an old news, but it happens to me and want to share about my feelings.

I recently changed from Google Pay to Samsung Pay. I do all the same process when purchasing, ie, coffee, lunch...etc. I feel nothing special, just tap and go. But the Samsung Pay software is excellent. Tailor make for Samsung devices, like favorite cards, swipe up and pay.

So, today, I went to Walmart and bought a coffee machine. I used my Samsung Pay on my N10+. The cashier told me "Sorry, no tap, we don't support tap. You need to swipe". I was hesitate because never try out MST before. But I kept telling myself, nothing to loose, good chance to try. But the cashier kept saying, no tap, you need to swipe. I finally swipe up my card, put my phone above the swipe and transaction completed. Now, this is the big part. The cashier kept saying "no way, no way, impossible". The next in line lady looking at her iPhone, then look at me. I said, only Samsung can do it, iPhone can't 😅. Both looked at me with surprise and like 😲. I felt I just did something that no one believe that works.

Wow, amazing MST from Samsung Pay. Feels so cool 😎. Thank you Samsung!

4 Comments
Samsung Pay
oh yeah!!!!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
I use it everytime I go to Walmart, I love seeing the cashiers face when they tell me no. and I go ahead and it works as its intended to. love Samsung pay!
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Man, same story at Walmart.. the one attending the self checkout was telling me over and over and getting annoyed. I hold the phone out and then automated voice.... "Please take your receipt. Thank you for shopping at WalMart" I think the attendant thought i was stealing somehow 🤣
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
I used it all the time at Walmart mainly just to see their faces.. pity it won't work with debit cards... but still worth it it
0 Likes