Original topic:

Walmart

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 07:18 AM)
meep
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
Walmart recently installed new POS machines and despite samsung pay working previously and the first time after Walmarts upgrade , MST no longer works. Its almost as if they've banned the virtual card or Samsung Pay altogether.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
12 Comments
sam007
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
still waiting for them to roll out tap system after how many yrs in canada. will be intresting to see how their system works.
0 Likes
Justin98
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
They changed all the terminals so now the stores are just waiting for the tap feature to be enabled. Heard all stores Canada wide should start Mon
0 Likes
GaganCheema
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
I hope that's not the case I loved using Samsung pay and MST at Walmart.

just to confirm are you using a credit card with Samsung pay? as debt doesn't support mst
0 Likes
meep
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
yea. tried it 4 times on 2 different terminals and 2 more times at another location. This is on the note 20 ultra. maybe I will fire my s9+ up and see if i get the same results.
0 Likes
sam007
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
as a person with a visual disability walmart should have had tap system yrs ago. I was asked one time if u needed help but that would have ment giving my info I said no to the cashier.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi meep, Thanks for sharing the information in the community. Hope they will provide the compatibility soon.

0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
I would go out of my way to use samsjng pay at Walmart to show the employees who keep feeding me that it won't work 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I had feeling, this will come to Canada. U.S. walmart had issue accepting MST and asking phone number then freezes POS system. last time, I shopped at walmart was two weeks ago and processed and ask signatures. MST becoming unusable with Visa and Mastercard putting a deadline with newer terminal. Did they update self POS register like U.S. counterpart? new interface? (U.I.) any changes?
0 Likes