Highlighted
Active Level 3
Walmart recently installed new POS machines and despite samsung pay working previously and the first time after Walmarts upgrade , MST no longer works. Its almost as if they've banned the virtual card or Samsung Pay altogether.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
12 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
still waiting for them to roll out tap system after how many yrs in canada. will be intresting to see how their system works.
Highlighted
They changed all the terminals so now the stores are just waiting for the tap feature to be enabled. Heard all stores Canada wide should start Mon
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
I hope that's not the case I loved using Samsung pay and MST at Walmart.

just to confirm are you using a credit card with Samsung pay? as debt doesn't support mst
Highlighted
yea. tried it 4 times on 2 different terminals and 2 more times at another location. This is on the note 20 ultra. maybe I will fire my s9+ up and see if i get the same results.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
as a person with a visual disability walmart should have had tap system yrs ago. I was asked one time if u needed help but that would have ment giving my info I said no to the cashier.
Highlighted

Hi meep, Thanks for sharing the information in the community. Hope they will provide the compatibility soon.

Highlighted
Active Level 6
I would go out of my way to use samsjng pay at Walmart to show the employees who keep feeding me that it won't work 🤣🤣🤣
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I had feeling, this will come to Canada. U.S. walmart had issue accepting MST and asking phone number then freezes POS system. last time, I shopped at walmart was two weeks ago and processed and ask signatures. MST becoming unusable with Visa and Mastercard putting a deadline with newer terminal. Did they update self POS register like U.S. counterpart? new interface? (U.I.) any changes?