Original topic:

coupons are **bleep**

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 02:59 PM)
ry_S21
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Rewards
Dear Samsung, instead of reminding everyone that their points are expiring, please have some proper coupons to redeem or a better way to use our points...

Seriously... I have 1.4k points expiring soon and I only have **bleep** things to coupons to redeem. 50Gram and Caffe Bene... Those 2... Are you kidding me...

You should fire your communications person or loyalty program officer/sales and marketing personnel. Useless because of the kind of coupons being offered to loyal Samsung customers.

I've used SGS3, SGS4, SGS7, SGNote FE, SGS10e and now going to upgrade to Note 10 (but maybe not).
8 Comments
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Samsung Rewards
1st come 1st basis
0 Likes
RewardHunter
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
create a big point account. export your point to Big Point (min. 1000 point), when u need those point for redemption, just convert it back. hope this will help with ur expired issue. btw, earning big point is much easier than beeping with samsung pay
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Samsung Rewards
honest opinion, if u are in Malaysia. using Touch n Go e wallet will give u more benefits like cash back than using samsung pay. The points given from using samsung pay is very small and the redeemable coupon option has very limited of choice. The only reason im using samsung pay is because it is very convenient to use, not because of the points honestly.
0 Likes
RewardHunter
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
if you are samsung fans, u will know the benefit. the point conversion to RM is much higher than other bank. 400 samsung point = RM5. i have redeemed multiple samsung product with samsung point. include battery pack, wooden bluetooth speaker & clock, VR gear, slefie stick, food, cash voucher etc etc
0 Likes
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Samsung Rewards
rm5 u get 400 points?? thats ridiculous ive been using samsung pay for so long already. each transaction i got only 20 points the highest i got around 50 points i think
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Samsung Rewards
can u tell me how did u get 400 points with rm5?? what bank are u using etc?
0 Likes
khainiz94
Active Level 4
Samsung Rewards
Some tips, create a BIG Point account, transfer all those points to BIG and transfer back.
No more expiry date.
0 Likes
HTL
Active Level 2
Samsung Rewards
last time still can redeem few item, but now Samsung pay rewards are just dead, every day the same useless item..no renew. please allow us to redeem at any Samsung outlet, as least we have something to redeem, better than nothing
0 Likes