Original topic:

Maximum Points You Can Earn for Rewards

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 12:19 PM)
Ayzed
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Rewards
It seems we can only earn 12,000 points at most before they start to expire (40 gold level x 50 max transactions a month x 6 months before expiry). Should any of the reward items therefore require more points? I have seen some between 20,000 and even 99,000 points. Impossible to attain. What do you think?
9 Comments
んののノ
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
you can transfer you point from asia big point or vice versa
0 Likes
RewardHunter
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
there is a trick for using this samsung point. apply 1 air asia BIG member, when it almost expire, transfer to BIG and exchange back. IT WILL NEVER EXPIRED!
0 Likes
Ayzed
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Rewards
Thanks, but I don't use that Air Asia service. Besides, I don't think a company like Samsung should expect users to use "tricks" like this to gain enough points to get their official rewards. The default system (with expiring points) should support even their best rewards as long as people are willing to save their points.
0 Likes
JasonAsk
Active Level 4
Samsung Rewards
I actually use 2 samsung account to earn samsung rewards points.
0 Likes
cassieberby
Active Level 4
Samsung Rewards
Can u teach me ?
0 Likes
JasonAsk
Active Level 4
Samsung Rewards
by using same airasia bigpoints account, you can transfer A device reward points to B device reward points.
0 Likes
SunShine2266
Active Level 4
Samsung Rewards
not possible. points expired monthly.
0 Likes
JohnweeL
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
Well even if we can earn 12,000 points or transfering them back and forth with AirAsia or whatever. With no exciting Rewards to redeem so syok sendiri only? 🤣
0 Likes
nurulz
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Rewards
wow..are u sure
0 Likes