Original topic:

Redemption of YouTube Premium

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 10:18 AM)
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Rewards
I have issue of redeeming the free 4 month YouTube Premium. I followed the instruction but still showed billing charges of RM17.90.
11 Comments
Bernard2137
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
I think you need to buy it to get the 4 free month trial so it includes the 4 months free one too so u r basically paying 1 month additional with 4 months so 5 months for 1month price
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
You have bought it (1 month price for 4 months)?
0 Likes
Bernard2137
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
Not yet I received the notification but I was at a no WiFi connection area so I lost the notification but normally company's do that. Example I bought YouTube premium with the 1 month free so I'm basically getting 2 months paying for 1 month.
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
Ok thanks
azeerahamir
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Rewards
I also got the code. Before this from prev purchase of phone got the promo too and i don't need purchase 1 month first, just redeem the code.
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
I think if you activate before free trial of YouTube Premium using same Google account then cannot use same account to redeem this Samsung free 4 month free trial
Nasirkasim
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Rewards
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Samsung Rewards
No need redeem whatever guys, just go buy from shopee. They're selling YouTube premium accounts at a dirt low price of Rm 30 (if I remember correctly) for a 6 mths subscription.
CHRoe
Active Level 3
Samsung Rewards
Is it illegal type?
0 Likes