Original topic:

Should i still use samsung pay to collect reward point?

(Topic created on: 10-30-2019 01:37 PM)
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Rewards
These day there is nothing much to redeem in reward point there. And the reward point only last for 6 months before expire. So, should we still going to use samsung pay to collect point while out there hads so many ewallet apps that provide cash back.
11 Comments
ZickZaha
Active Level 5
Samsung Rewards
from my opinion, its better to use payment method that has cashback fo exmpl touch n go e-wallet etc. The points u get from using samsung pay is very little and the redeemable rewards are very limited. the only reason im using samsung pay is just because it is convenient and very easy to use. ✌
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
you are right. but before these, there are quite a lot of the things to redeem. But lately, it is reducing like they going to close it down. hope next month it will getting better.
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Samsung Rewards
Same here. I am using samsungpay cuz it is easy to make payment. I dont need to bring my all the credit cards. :)
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
but the point make us use the card always to maintain the gold status. so, since we always keep it, at less make the expire period longer or make the item available around malaysia for example, KFC voucher, Domino Pizza voucher, Pizza hut Voucher, and many more.
0 Likes
Samsung Rewards
use airasia big points if u hav
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
i do have big point. but nothing much to redeem since i not stay in kl and i not fly frequently.
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Samsung Rewards
yes.. with voucher is more valuable. I hope they are come back soon
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
i got 1,600 point going to expire tomorrow. dont know what i should do about it. maybe i will transfer to airasia big point to get 6 months extention. but what i can redeem in airasia big point except flight. and it cannot transfer back after 6 months too.
0 Likes
Nic8285
Active Level 1
Samsung Rewards
any suggestion what i should do with the point that going expire soon?
0 Likes