Original topic:

Disappointed with samsung services

(Topic created on: 02-28-2023 10:34 PM)
JY86
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I have recently won a voucher code worth RM220. Not much, but at least some discount can be applied when i was trying to purchase a buds2 pro.

So i headed to samsung.com estore to make the purchase. I redeemed 2020 points of my samsung rewards too, which deducted another RM60.60.
However, the website was not performing well. When i choose for home delivery, it failed to proceed. And i only can choose store pickup. Then again, the payment page failed to load.

However, my 2020 points has never been returned despite the payment was not completed.

So i went to the live chat and asked for help. They said they will escalate the problem to the respective department. Fine. But my voucher is expiring. If i didnt get back my points and proceed with the purchase, i am losing my discount worth RM220.

And the reply i got is sorry, i am afraid you will lose it. instead of helping me, they are forcing me to accept my loss. the most is they can replace with another voucher which only worth RM130 (in which they only mentioned it after i keep scolding)

Samsung as an international company, has never care about his customer. They only want to earn money. Never care to ease the customer when problem occurs. They only force me to accept the loss, when actually it wasnt my fault to start with.

Very disappointing.
2 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Sorry to know on your unfortunate event. My opinion is for you to keep on pushing for a solution. Possibly it's a rare case, so special attention must be carried as well.
All the best Bro.
0 Likes
iamJedi
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay
You mean until now ur points not refunded yet?
0 Likes