Original topic:

Find Things needs work

(Topic created on: 05-29-2023 07:48 AM)
DLaw
Active Level 5
Options
Smartthings
I'm not sure if it's because I only have the Galaxy buds Pro but I went for a run today, and the left earbud fell out of my ear and somewhere into the woods. I tried to use smart things but instead of having the navigate feature which provides it with a virtual Arrow like with the phone, it just says your earbuds are nearby it just says your earbuds are nearby, would you like to ring. However, being an earbud, this volume in the woods is not going to be helpful in trying to find it. So now I am down to one earbud and another earbud which is close by in the woods, just no idea where it is. Enjoy my music squirrels. 
8 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

🎶 🎶 

🐿

Shake Dance GIF - Shake Dance Squirrel - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

Thanks for the 🎧 🫡 

DLaw
Active Level 5
Smartthings
Haha jokes in a sucky situation. Appreciate it
DLaw
Active Level 5
Smartthings
I just tried the Find option on my other earbud to see what I would've heard when searching for the one I lost....IT'S A BIRD TWEETING!! I HAD TO LISTEN FOR MY EARBUD TWEETING IN THE WOODS!!! LOLOLOL OK
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

Trees or birds.. Isn't there always one that is obvious 😂🤣

Screenshot_20230529_104629.jpg

Screenshot_20230529_104558.jpg

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

Only thing that I can think of, if you are able to get close enough to the lost Bud to connect with Bluetooth, crank up the volume & play some high pitched whistling or Heavy Metal? You'd probably have to be within 30 - 40' though. 

0 Likes
DLaw
Active Level 5
Smartthings
I did think of that, but I think it was either damaged or sitting in mud as it wasn't allowing me to crank the volume beyond a certain point unfortunately. I'm accepting the fact that it's lost yet not lost lol
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

Screenshot_20230529_113335.jpg

I think that some OEMs allow to purchase just one replacement Earbud, but I'm not sure if Samsung does? 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Smartthings
Call it out..Yo Bud...