Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 08:04 AM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
Cl14
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Its frustrating indeed. We managed to find a workaround by using the app on mobile and casting to the tv via airplay. It works.

0 Likes
Youcefbb
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Thanks a lot cl14 you saved me works fine with AirPlay on m’y Samsung

@samsung it is such disappointing to by an Expensive tv for the NBA finals and find out we can’t download the app !!

this is crazy you need to fix this !

didnt checked before as for me it is obvious that should work it 

0 Likes
tzvikaz
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I decided not to but the 75" Samsung Q90T only because it does not support the NBA app.

Went with Sony as they have Android TV.

0 Likes
Members_67ZL9iC
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Lost for words. No NBA app! I purchased this big@ss MF TV very much for the purpose of watching NBA. Yes there are alternatives, yes I should have done my homework and research, but seriously, who would expect a so called premium brand wouldn't offer this app.  You need to lift your game Samsung.

0 Likes
jsmolic
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

This should be easy fix for Samsung. Super easy. Not sure why isn’t fixed.... Come on! If I knew this would got android TV. This way I spent $2500 and can’t watch the only thing I watch.

jarpro
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Unfortunately, it is a shame. Quality TV without quality nba application

ozdownunder
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

I just bought a Q60A 75 thinking I'd be able to watch NBA games via NBA League Pass and surprise, surprise! the app is nowhere to be found! Can you please have it available for upgrade? Thanks

BrkaNS
Beginner Level 4
Smartthings
i am also a big nba fan but luckily i bought my tv 4 years ago so i was lucky i didn't buy tv just because of the nba like most people here .... anyway i'm disappointed
BrkaNS
Beginner Level 4
Smartthings
The NBA League Pass support website lists the following devices as available to watch via (at the time of writing):

iOS
Android
Roku
Xbox One and Series X
Android TV
PlayStation 4 and 5
Apple TV
Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV and Fire tablet
ChromecastOculus (US only)
Cell101010
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Get the NBA League Pass app!! This is a joke!!

I will be changing to another brand if you do not add the NBA app soon! And will never purchase a Samsung anything again!