Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 11-29-2021 06:21 PM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
pepeluso
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I don't understand why nba app is not on my Samsung new QLED TV.. Please, include it in the next upgrading.

giorgi_mdivani
Beginner Level 5
Smartthings

I just bought new Samsung 4K TV mainly because I wanted to watch NBA with league pass in high quality, could not even imagine you won't have the app, what the hell?.. and people been asking for it for more than a year.. how hard it is to add that app in store... its a massive disappointment.

Rudy1384
Beginner Level 5
Smartthings

So I just paid 2500 for a 85 inch tv just to find out I can’t download the NBA app? But yet a see I bunch of apps I don’t I’m almost sure no one uses. Can’t possibly understand how SAMSUNG not Support the NBA and customers 

Yellow76SS
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I've been reading all the B.S replies from Samsung concerning the lack of an app for the NBA. 

You say you are devoted to supplying the best experience for Samsung users  if that's the case why don't you give us an app. With the expertise Samsung has it can't be that hard, stop all the B.S and give us what we need and deserve.

Geoff 

DaveR
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

What? Is this some kind of a joke? I just upgraded and spent thousand of dollars, to realise I can’t download NBA app so I can watch games on my new TV. This is ridiculous. Samsung, fix this ****

SamsungBlows99
Beginner Level 5
Smartthings

This is a **bleep** shame. Samsung has no excuse for not being able to get the NBA app or cast it from my phone. This has never been a problem before with other apps. I just spent $400 to watch nba games. My 2 yr old TV is apparently obsolete. I won't be buying another Samsung. Thanks for nothing guys.

seal105
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Huh? Samsung has android and no league pass? How come?  This needs to be straightened out Samsung!! All the other tv brands have nba league pass and you don't? This should be an easy fix with an update on the "smart tv".  I am Regretting this purchase already!!!

bee_boy
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

this is my first and last purchase from samsung. Apps on my samsung tv are trash. Very disapointing. shame.

jkittel83
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

Hi I’m also very disappointed I’ve purchased a new Samsung tv and no NBA app… disappointing :(

0 Likes
emmeliosterdahl
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

Is this fixed yet?