Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung a52 2 months old problems already

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 12:25 PM)
Joshuac22
Active Level 1
Options
Solutions & Tips
Trying to figure out these problems bought a a52 2 months ago since then I've had problems with this phone. Crashing and restarting by its self, Voice input barely works and when it dose its wrong or cuts out on me repeatedly. When im Trying to Take photos its delayed so I always miss the shot. Power button is delayed too. I have to click it multiple times then the phone goes into emergency mode and I almost called 911 3 times on my self like come on. Supposed to be an upgrade from my galaxy s7 as this phone is like 5 years newer but seems like I downgraded. I'll take any suggestions as this seems like a big waste of money to me. Thanks 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Nylah
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi, we suggest you to please perform wipe cache partition and check the issue.

Below are the steps to perform wipe cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.

2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

Even after performing the above steps if your issue is not resolved, please perform back up and factory reset by following the steps in the given links.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-back-up-and-restore-data/

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

Joshuac22
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
Nylah I Appreciate the advice on my new phone im a content creator and like to use my phone for photos and videos often was wondering if that's my problem I don't download any apps or games just some music. It all started when I started to take photos and videos Daily as I enjoy the quality of the cameras and like how smalI phone is. I did clear my cache and did one of those scan checks Unfortunately it looks like my next option is a factory reset. I'll probably switch back to my Canon but would like to know if that's likely the cause of my issue or if my device is just faulty. Thanks
0 Likes
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

Screenshot_20230128_145616.jpg

Before you Factory Reset, try Clearing the Settings for the Camera. 

Open the Camera & Click on it's Settings (gear icon) & Scroll down to "Reset Settings" & Reboot. See if that resolves the problem for you.

If not, then Factory Reset. 

Backup your device with Smart Switch FIRST ⚠️ 

Joshuac22
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
Thank you RedDogRabbit it seems to be working fine now You fixed the issue much appreciated 👍
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

Happy to help 😊

KOTS21
Active Level 10
Solutions & Tips
Accept RedDogRabbit suggestion as a solution
Albertabama
Beginner Level 2
Solutions & Tips
Help me stop auto sync between my Galaxy a52 and my son's Galaxy tablet A7
0 Likes
Albertabama
Beginner Level 2
Solutions & Tips
Please help me stop auto sync on my Galaxy Android A52 crappy cell phone please before I have to burn it,,,
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

Just open the Gallery's Settings & Toggle Off "Sync with One Drive". 

Screenshot_20230130_091300.jpg

0 Likes