Did you mean: 

Original topic:

functionality

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 02:21 PM)
galaxybud1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Suggestion
A few things, in our home launcher we need, the ability to resize any widget, the option to remove the bottom dock completely (full screen is a much better option for many, widgets are better), the ability to have the same transition with our full screen gesture as the Google one (there's a small difference where the bottom /Google one when you close an app the animation is much better it goes straight down the bottom of the screen or completely back to the app on the screen like it should). I would also love the ability to change any icon to another. I would also love for the dark mode not to have so much gray please tone the gray down closer to black. One last thing please allow us to have our ar emoji added to the main camera mode row. Hopefully you guys listen
0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestion

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes
galaxybud1
Beginner Level 2
Suggestion
Also continuous scrolling through home screen option, forgot about that, once we disable Bixby feed we should have the option to either continuous scroll or not, both options would be awesome
0 Likes
galaxybud1
Beginner Level 2
Suggestion
Also dark mode apps with themes due to the gray dark mode that we have hence I think it needs to be tuned darker
0 Likes
galaxybud1
Beginner Level 2
Suggestion
Also continuous scrolling through home screen option, forgot about that, once we disable Bixby feed we should have the option to either continuous scroll or not, both options would be awesome
0 Likes