Did you mean: 

Original topic:

❌ ATTENTION SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 03:48 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
So, I think it would be a FANTASTIC idea for Samsung to release a questionnaire for a pool of people that would actually qualify to be part of the next beta program.  If you cannot answer basic questions about the operation of your phone, then you would be barred from participation.  I've seen too many people treating this program like it's their personal Facebook page.  people asking the same questions over and over and over.  Folks not being able to form complete and coherent statements should bar you immediately from beta participation.  

Too many people here don't even have the basic knowledge on how to troubleshoot if a problem happens.  Not knowing the correct terminology.  IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET TO YOUR SETTINGS DONT SIGN UP FOR A BETA!  If you're offended by what I say I don't give 2 craps about it.  You shouldn't have signed up for a beta and congested the community with your complete ignorance and lack of any  knowledge.  

11 Comments
xdathanos
Active Level 2
Suggestions
When will Disney+ work? 🤣 And why no Netflix bro? 🤣
MrPhotoMoto
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Someone last year actually asked if the new update would make their phone less waterproof on like the 3rd beta update. 😂
Squirrel5
Beginner Level 5
Suggestions
Gold!!!
arnoldjaco
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
A bit aggressive... But agree.
Chas3_Lo3
Active Level 1
Suggestions
I agree with this!!
Squirrel5
Beginner Level 5
Suggestions
Seconded!
Chuck_Zer0
Active Level 6
Suggestions
I completely agree and I have even stated this in Prior suggestions the beta program should only be put out for those who have a decent track record of properly doing beta testing in the past if not I do agree and believe that some sort of basic questionnaire should be given out first there are people on here that Don't Know Jack about their phone have screwed it up because they were playing with developer options when they don't know anything about them new or are they a developer they're asking ridiculous questions and asking for suggestions that just Samsung can't do because most of the things are not related to Samsung at all there are some people on here that don't even know the basics to going through their phone or even know half of what's in their settings menu I have basically stop using this app and I've just been waiting for updates because there are some people on here that don't know their phone from a Lego brick. Samsung should start keeping track of people who join the bettas and what questions they ask and what suggestions and answers they put out and use that rating that they give you to determine whether or not you should be allowed to join the next beta program we all get badges on here we all get ratings so on and so forth those should be what's the termond on what qualifies somebody for the cell phones software beta test
MrPhotoMoto
Active Level 6
Suggestions
💯
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.