Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bad Samsung!

(Topic created on: 12-28-2019 10:23 AM)
Roko621k
Active Level 4
Options
Suggestions
Samsung should have told Beta Testers, you will not just be the Guinea Pigs, you will will also be the last to get the stable version of Android 10 on your $1100 unlocked phones.
 I thought since I was a little tech savvy I would help in bringing this to the masses, by dutifully reporting all bugs, which I did, also helping other Beta Testers with fixes for their devices. How are we repaid, you have to wait, while the carrier variants get the stable version first.
10 Comments
Brewski
Active Level 1
Suggestions
My thoughts exactly!
Osamah
Active Level 1
Suggestions
then they wonder why people run to apple. imessage and STOP THIS CARRIER BS. one plus did.... simple fix for samsung but noooooooo. smh
0 Likes
VickyKansal
Active Level 1
Suggestions
exactly for same reason, I am never gonna participate in beta again. Google pay stopped working and no info from developers on that
Miadhawk
Active Level 3
Suggestions
This happened last year with the Note 9 betas
0 Likes
MrAffo
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Why would Samsung prioritize updating the FAR fewer unlocked devices vs carrier versions. Think logically, people. You'll continue to find yourselves with idiotic conclusions if you only think like a consumer.
Roko621k
Active Level 4
Suggestions
The tone says irony, just in case it's not. The Beta program was only open to "UNLOCKED PHONES" why shouldn't we "BETA TESTERS" get the stable version first, this is not acting like a consumer, it is expecting a reward for being THE GUINEA PIG!
whatevername
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
it is not like there are many things fixed between this version and released version. we used 10 a month early than others. in the case of note 9 it was like 2 months early
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
SamLag
Active Level 3
Suggestions
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes