Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bixby Button

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 09:00 PM)
bobby77
Beginner Level 4
Options
Suggestions
Allow users to remap the Bixby button to be set to volume or other options! Most users of the galaxy series hate the Bixby button. I hate the Bixby button. Why force Bixby to so many people who do not want to use it? Having the Bixby button pull up Bixby by accident happens to me at least once a day, and brings down the enjoyment of my phone by about 35%, and I will be getting an iPhone next year if the Bixby button still can not be turned off or reset.
4 Comments
Suggestions
Go to advanced settings and change it so that you have to double tap the button before Bixby is deployed. You can remap the button to do other functions.
0 Likes
kmcmurtrie
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Package Disabler Pro still works in the beta. Having it to disable Samsung's advertising is the only reason I didn't return the phone for a refund. I added the new "Dex for PC" and "Link to Windows Service" apps to the blacklist because they were popping up ads every time I connected a USB device.
Astermay101
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
Or just Uninstall bixy updates and auto updates for it it'll never open
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

If solution provided by @HottyMcHotFace doesn’t help, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes