Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

BS Rumors about the Samsung S11🀬😑

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 02:23 PM)
Jman23
Active Level 5
Options
Suggestions
Samsung is going to run alot of customers away if there going to keep trying to be like like Apple an have the s11+ with a 108 mp camera but not have the same specs in the regular s11. Now I can understand the s11e not being fully loaded with the best of the best but the s11 and s11+ should be exactly the same. The same reason noone upgraded from the regular s10 to the note 10. In reality the s10 is better then the note 10, it just looks sleeker. Come on Samsung if you start following this Apple madness your really going to loose true loyal customers. Stop trying to be so much like Apple and continue to satisfy your customers like before the Note 10 and note 10+ was released. 
In my opinion I love the fact that Samsung has built a great product an has been out performing Apple for a few years now but this rumor is terrible and I hope Samsung reconsiders doing what I talked about above. Please keep the s11 and s11+ the same. Yea I know the battery will be bigger because the phone is bigger ofcourse but dont change the main new features like 108 mp Camera. Just because the phone is bigger. 

I know I will no longer be a Samsung customer if they continue this madness trying to be like a competitor like Apple. Google I my be joining the pixel Family soon lol 
17 Comments
shawn143
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I think they been doing this before apple plus bigger phone equals more room for more things
Jman23
Active Level 5
Suggestions
the phones isnt that much bigger and that has nothing to do with adding the same 108 mp camera in the s11. there just trying to copy Apple with the Pro.
Right now the phones that are out all have the same cameras and sensors. not sure why they would just upgrade the s11 +.
similar to apple only upgrading the Pros camera.
that's trash in my opinion.
they're better then that

so if you dont want to buy a big phone u dont get the same features. that's bs. not everyone wants a tablets size phone in there pocket
0 Likes
shawn143
Active Level 3
Suggestions
it's literally a game of millimeters. besides all these leaks don't really mean anything at this point
Jman23
Active Level 5
Suggestions
that's true, just wanted to give my opinion
0 Likes
joesk8mafia
Active Level 2
Suggestions
s11 and s11+ shouldnt be the same. thats y is called as + and besides that, if i remember, the s11 and the s11+ will have the same 108mp camera
Jman23
Active Level 5
Suggestions
it's called a plus because its bigger. its 100 bucks more theres minor differences between my s10 and a s10+ the cameras take the same pic, all same internals but the plus has a bigger battery that's it.
go do your research there saying now that the s11+ is the only one getting the 108 mp camera. like I said I'm expressing my opinion.
shawn143
Active Level 3
Suggestions
well the s10+ has 2 cams on the front
Jman23
Active Level 5
Suggestions
takes the same pictures though
joesk8mafia
Active Level 2
Suggestions
thats jus what there saying. its all rumors till it comes out. maybe u should do ur research cuz they havent said much about the s11+