Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bug reports are useless

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 01:39 PM)
kmcmurtrie
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
I've reported several significant usability bugs and now I'm receiving replies that they are not understood. They're pretty clear, like giving examples of specific Settings that conflict with each other and ways Dex on PC interfers with USB use.

Samsung's Android 10 release is going to be a mess if the beta doesn't either rapidly improve or a lot of bad customizations are removed.
4 Comments
Suggestions
Agreed. I dont even know hoe many times I've gone back and fourth with the camera recording.
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

0 Likes
Tomjr78
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I've sent system logs with everyone of mine and got responses to a +"#$ ton of them today with the response being" can you please send logs" or " post in community". Yeah useless as a heartattck!:)
Leif
Active Level 2
Suggestions
I'm having the same problem, almost as if they have an extreme language barrier or literally just can't see what was sent. They ask me to send logs on something that I sent logs about. They asked me for the exact details I already sent. I think these are scripts and not real people responding even.
0 Likes