Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Navbar color

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 03:10 PM)
Litleck
Beginner Level 3
Options
Suggestions
So OneUI 2.0 seems pretty good so far but it's lacking in the navbar. What I'd like to see and I know many others is some way of changing the navbar color. If a color option could be added to the settings or maybe automatically adjust to whatever is open. 

Please Samsung, this is one of mine and many others most wanted features.
4 Comments
NIKOLS
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Option to customize Navbar isn't available by default in the system but you can customize it through the Good Lock app made by Samsung. Unfortunately isn't Available so far for android 10 and update should be out soon for Good Lock (Feb 3) so that it works on Android 10, so will just have to wait for the update.
Litleck
Beginner Level 3
Suggestions
Yea I know goodlock has it but it is a little frustrating not being able to use custom hex colors.
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes
kakudiego
Active Level 1
Suggestions
would be nice to have a black navbar all the time or a transparent one, but for now, I'm using the gestures and I liked a lot