Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Not f/a/k/e News

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 04:24 AM)
MrPhotoMoto
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
I have a sneaking suspicon that we will get the Official update before the end on this month.
🤫  🇺🇸

8 Comments
Mello_o
Active Level 2
Suggestions
Here is the odficial release from Canada carrier. US should be the same line with Canada. Just wait the Dec.16
RK_BB
Active Level 4
Suggestions
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
Absolutely useless information unless you live in Canada. If you're in the US here's a news flash for you, Canada is a different country.
Suggestions
I'm with ya, I really hope we do too!

AND Here's a "news flash" for that dork who jumps on here to make negative comments. I'm sorry that you probably get bullied a lot and have to release your anger here. You were not only rude but inaccurate as well. Canada receiving the update is awesome for us since they too, along with Brazil and China, have the Snapdragon processor and N. American version of the Galaxy, and thus our updates all fall in line with theirs. So maybe you should not comment on things that you haven't educated yourself on
Pocketdust
Active Level 4
Suggestions
this coming from someone who literally bullies people online
TYL3R
Active Level 4
Suggestions
Can't we all just get along 🙏🤣
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
I don't have that suspicion at all. I think we'll get it before January 15 at least only because Samsung's average for pushing out the updates to unlocked phones is between 2 and 3 weeks after all the carriers.
0 Likes