Did you mean: 

Original topic:

"Phone is starting"

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 06:17 PM)
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
This screen is so irritating. If it needs more time to start up, might as well make it part of the boot process before you unlock the phone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Calder
Active Level 7
Suggestions
I think this message is about building the UI components and applying security.

If you've ever booted, say, a Linux distro, the OS starts up, and then the UI (display manager / server / window manager / desktop environment) boots up afterwards.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Comments
bullseye
Active Level 6
Suggestions
That has to do with extra security, could be disabled in lock screen settings
0 Likes
Suggestions
Agreed, This wasn't a thing with older Samsung devices. If the phone boots up it should be ready.
0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
You know, I have those few extra seconds in my life and I can wait another 5 seconds or so before my phone boots. I would just as well see that as a black screen. In the grand scheme of pro lens this hardly makes the scale.
Solution
Calder
Active Level 7
Suggestions
I think this message is about building the UI components and applying security.

If you've ever booted, say, a Linux distro, the OS starts up, and then the UI (display manager / server / window manager / desktop environment) boots up afterwards.
0 Likes
TYL3R
Active Level 4
Suggestions
This feature was standard on my S10e android 9.0 before the beta one UI update. After awhile you become accustomed to it. Even with the extra boot time the startup is faster than previous Samsung devices.
0 Likes
Suggestions
bro ...it takes 5 seconds....take a chill pill.
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
I shouldn't have to wait 5 seconds. I wanna get back to using my phone instantly after I type in my password
0 Likes
Pocketdust
Active Level 4
Suggestions
bro you have problems if you cant wait 5 freaking seconds.
0 Likes
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
@pocketdust nobody asked for your comment snowflake
0 Likes