Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Select Keyboard Notification

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 12:22 PM)
detectivetaco
Active Level 1
Options
Suggestions
Come on Samsung. Can you guys get rid of the annoying notification that is always there while the keyboard is active that allows you to select a different keyboard. Yes I am using Gboard because I want to use Gboard. I don't want a notification asking me if I want to select a different keyboard. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
kmcmurtrie
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Weird, I don't get this notification anymore. I do have the keyboard menu button on, though.
NIKOLS
Active Level 3
Suggestions
It's not because you're using Gboard, it pops up even if you are using Samsung keyboard. It is just there to help for faster keyboard changing who like to change frequently. You can disable the notifications by long press on that notification, then tap on details, then scroll down to Virtual Keyboard and then tap on the blue button to turn it off. once it's off you won't see the notifications again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Suggestions

... You can disable the notifications by long press on that notification, then tap on details, then scroll down to Virtual Keyboard and then tap on the blue button to turn it off. once it's off you won't see the notifications again....
I have searched EVERYWHERE to solve this issue, yet yours is the ONLY suggestion that has worked!  Thank you NIKOLS!!!!

0 Likes
IanP23S
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions

Any idea how to turn this back on again?

0 Likes
Roncon
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions

Search "Android System" in settings, click on "notifications," scroll down to "Virtual Keyboard" and enable the notification

0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes