Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Testers First

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 02:44 AM)
klcamfield
Active Level 4
Options
Suggestions
Maybe next time you can roll out the stable software you can send it to the beta testers first. It's irritating that the people who spent their time helping you are last. 
7 Comments
Branson
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I agree 100 percent
Stonefyre
Active Level 3
Suggestions
With Samsung, that only happens if you're beta testing something like the Samsung Members app for them. last time we had to wait until mid-January for our stable update.
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
It would be nice, don't see it ever happening but nice. I'd just like to see them release to unlocked phones at the same time as carrier phones.
0 Likes
CarolinaMīC
Active Level 5
Suggestions
Well...let's think about this for a moment. Samsung is an international company based in South Korea. Is it possible that the beta program started in another country before the US? Do you not believe there were other beta testers in other countries? Or are we beta testing with other countries in this current group right here? Maybe the other beta groups started before the US group? I'm not certain on any of this. However, the point I'm trying to make is that the US isn't necessarily the center of the universe and everything doesn't necessarily revolve around the US. If Samsung were a US based company, then I could see why you might wonder why we didn't get it first. Does anyone on here know when Germany started beta testing? Was Germany ever in a beta test?
0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
Yes Germany was on a beta test and it ended within the last week. Germany was also the first to get Pie release. It's this way because Exynos phones get the update before Snapdragon phones. LOL we should be thankful we have the Snapdragon processors.
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

Suggestions
The last beta we get should be almost similar to the next official release.