cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Wearable app (Galaxy watch persistent notif)

(Topic created on: 11-19-2019 03:01 AM)
Sigma
Active Level 7
Options
Suggestions
Why does this need to be persistent?  I understand!

As you can see..  I made it clear what notification I'm hinting at.  I try not to be cryptic, so I hope this is enough for you guys to know what I'm talking about.  It's super small and almost unnoticeable, but for me being super picky and snobby, I want to be in total control of my notifications, and this little annoyance is cluttering my perfect system, resulting in me becoming TRIGGERED.  I  don't want others to be triggered as well.  So, Samsung, at least add a trigger warning.  It's very insensitive that you don't consider me.  I know you have millions and millions of customers, but that's no excuse.  I was to feel appreciated.

Don't worry though, I won't want to speak with your manager if you give me free stuff.  Lots of free stuff.  The stuff I deserve!

Also look. 😎 . Slanted emoji.  Cool right?  I know.
4 Comments
Solution
T-Rock
Active Level 4
Suggestions
go to phone do not disturb notifications and turn them off. it will get rid of the plug in notification that you delicately pointed out 😄. also. how did you do slanted emoji
Sigma
Active Level 7
Suggestions
That was beautifully explained good sir! and I just typed in italics then (while still in italics) inserted an emoji using GBoard (not sure if that matters lol)
0 Likes
T-Rock
Active Level 4
Suggestions
Cool Thanks !
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes