Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain too fast (S22 ultra)

(Topic created on: 02-26-2022 10:06 AM)
Deatjustice
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
Just only 4 hours most of the time in pocket, 40% battery gone ..
7 Comments
Support
How many days did u use it? Any apps u left it running in the background with notification keep on coming in?
0 Likes
Deatjustice
Beginner Level 2
Support
Hmm, you might be right, i just received today, I will monitor some more
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Support
U have to charged it few hours before using out of the box.Then monitor apps that working on background.I usually set my display to 50% brightness and has the auto display switched on so it can bright or dim itself accordingly to light situation.
Deatjustice
Beginner Level 2
Support
Yup, I compare with my s21 ultra side by side, the s22 standby time still drains faster, I only kept 1 notifications turned on, I got check other discussions forum, some said Samsung will release update to fix sure issue, hopefully
Splattered23
Beginner Level 2
Support

My wife and i received our phones on Feb 21st. We also noticed the battery drains MUCH faster than the Note 10+ we just traded up from. Also the outer edges don't seem very responsive if at all in certain apps and games. Didn't have this issue on our Note 10+ phones. Shoot. We also know 3 other people that got S22 Ultra (White/burgundy/black) experiencing same issues as us.

0 Likes
shadyz09
Beginner Level 2
Support

I just updated to version S908EXXU1AVBF earlier today and noticed that the battery drains much faster before the update. 

0 Likes
Traclek
Beginner Level 2
Support
Was using note 10 plus previously and upgrade to s22 ultra so expecting to have longer baterry usage ended up I've to charge twice a day. Really drain super fast
0 Likes