Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Customer Support for Samsung Pay not responding

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 11:05 PM)
littlebeansprout
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I had a case reported to Samsung Pay Customer Support but the Support is no longer responding to my enquiries twice I reported. Has anyone encountered this, and what should I do?

Case: Incorrect points deduction instead of awarded for the Everdesk Gamification event which happened in 20 April, as seen in the attached screens hot.

0 Likes
8 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Hey, I got my refund of points on 10th May already. You may want to send a feedback again.Screenshot_20220611-224420_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220611-224523_Samsung Members.jpg
Support
@JP19
I reached out and raised a case twice on Apr 20(incident day) and May 22. Both were responded with the standard escalation reply and then no sound. I used the email, it looks like yours is through a different channel. Can you share how you raised your case?
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
That time, Samsung Members moderator told me to contact via Samsung Pay's channel, to ensure that the feedback is directed to Samsung Pay.Screenshot_20220611-230238_Samsung Pay_46008_1654959758.jpgScreenshot_20220611-230306_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220611-230315_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220611-230320_Samsung Members.jpg
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
The whole process of refund took about a month.. but at least managed to get back the points..
0 Likes
Support
Thanks a lot, appreciate that. It is possible that my email enquiries had been routed to other departments and then stuck there. Didn't know there r many options here, might call them next week
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Yup I guess your email enquiry has been routed to other departments and they don't bother to route to Samsung Pay department.. that's sad.. and on Samsung Members app, sending a feedback doesn't have Samsung Pay as an option. So clicking Others.. will probably end up as junk mail to all departments lol..

Hope you get back your points soon, it's frustrating to get points deducted for no reason.. I was so mad that time.. Good thing it was just points and these points are no life or death matter.. but still, it should be treated of equal importance to cash..
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Support

Hello littlebeansprout. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We regret learning from the experience that you are facing currently. We suggest you contact our hotline at 1800-7267864 (1800 SAMSUNG) for further assistance in regards to the issues.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Support
Thanks for the reply. Sadly, the app made by Samsung has mistake but I, as a user, have to chase Samsung after it to get my points back. Quite a sad sign, isn't it?
0 Likes