Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Eversince The Upgrade 12 On Samsung Note Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-25-2022 08:47 PM)
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Eversince the updates,my phone becoming slower and laggy.Even sometimes even hang.Pls samsung we need another update for the phone.You are making the phone worsen.
9 Comments
Support
Which Note Ultra, bro? Note 10 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra?
0 Likes
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Support
Note 20 ultra
0 Likes
Support
Did u go device care to clear memory and restart phone?

Bro... click the REPLY button to reply to my comment so that I get notifications that u reply... u comment separately I don't get notifications n don't know about it... lucky I come in n check then see your reply...
0 Likes
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Support
Yup already clear the cache.Guess the the software has some bugs and unstable.Have u ever scolled youtube and the screen just liked stuttering?12gb is enuff for this small operation with lagged.But eversince the update the phone is liked having a smaller ram phone.12gb plus 4gb virtual ram....it supposed to make operation smoother not otherwise
0 Likes
Support
Understand where u coming from... I m using S21 Ultra don't have your problem but face with app folders missing issue but I found a workaround myself...

My buddy using Note 20 Ultra also... Not the same as your problem but he do face other apps having laggy issue as well...

Think just have to wait for the next update to patch the issue u r having now...
0 Likes
Nash72
Active Level 1
Support
I'm facing with the same problem too.
0 Likes
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Support
You have issues when u scrolled youtube screen just liked stturering.a sec of stop and move again.not flawless as usual before updating?
0 Likes
Nash72
Active Level 1
Support
One of the issue is when I'm on a Google chrome watching video and it just hang. Can't even close the website. Before the update , never had an issue such as this.
0 Likes
RidzYusoff
Active Level 1
Support
Hopefully a new updates will be out asap for the all the samsungs that have issues with the mobiles.Even for the samsung watch 3 also have some lagged issues compared to my older samsung gear sport watch.Hopefully samsungs will make updates across all their products.
0 Likes