Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green Screen of Death

(Topic created on: 10-31-2022 10:15 AM)
Chris___
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

My S20 died earlier today and i now stuck with a green/white flickering screen that I can't read or do much with. I did somehow manage to factory reset it and yet nothing changed. I know this is a known issue but I have not been able to find any solutions to the problem, short of buying a new phone which as a student I can't really afford. My phone is out of warranty as of July so I'm not too sure what to do about it now. If there is anything that can be done that would be amazing.

Thanks,

Chris

Edit: Found this YouTube video of what I see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAlJF_-w4Q

(UPDATES IN THE LAST PART OF THIS CAPTION) My one and only smartphone (that I am using for my Youtube channel)- the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra that I got last March 2020, started to show flickering screen with tiny lines around 3rd of April last month exactly 1 year and 1 month since I have the ...
0 Likes
1 Comment
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi Chris,   if you haven't already please reach out to our customer support team via the 'Get help' section of the Members app so that they can help you further, and get more information from you regarding your screen issues. Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes