Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

GREEN VERTICAL LINE Issue

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 04:59 PM)
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Options
Support
This is in regards to the GREEN VERTICAL LINE that suddenly appeared in my 2 year old Note20-Ultra screen few days ago. I went to their Customer Service Center, which handed me automatically a QUOTATION for screen replacement, total P15K+; then I chat with the Samsung online Support in this website. Nothing came out, except to see their Customer Service Center. In other words: PAY the screen replacement and that should solve your phone defect.

What? Is Samsung in denial that this GREEN LINE appearance in their S20 series, including Note20 Ultra, is common internationally? At least in other countries, it is resolved FREE OF CHARGE.

Papano nalang tayo sa 'pinas?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
it was handled by authorized samsung service provider in con junction to case manager handling my concern

View solution in context

Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Cefiro,

Thank you for sharing this information with us, here.

As of the moment, what we are doing is to advise the customer to contact the Samsung Authorized Service Center in order for them to book their device for service. Then, the Service Center will assess the unit and provide recommendation.

For service booking needs, you may contact below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Cefiro,

Thanks for your comments and sharing your experience with Customer Service Center, here.

Really understand where your frustration is coming from given that you are expecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra having a green vertical line in the screen to be repaired free of charge and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Should you decide to have it repair , do not hesitate to bring your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your location as our Samsung Engineers/Technicians are competent enough to offer solutions to restore your device to optimal performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

Available 24/7

0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
If INDIA and VIETNAM, the countries named by the Filipino vlogger (link attached), are given FREE repair/screen-replacement, why not in the Philippines?

What's your (SAMSUNG PHIL) assessment/explanation/stand in the GREEN VERTICAL LINE sudden appearance in Note20-Ultra issue, already viral discussed in Twitter?

Please do not leave out gentle Filipinos on the explanation re this technical issue, possible recall, or free repair. We used our hard-earned money to buy your supposedly quality PRODUCTS. We hope they will serve us for many years. Come a time, your pushing for product update can become nauseating.

Wishing, I had scheduled of a phone upgrade to S23-Ultra next February, but everytime I pickup this Note20-Ultra now, with the GREEN VERTICAL LINE on my face, I get mad. How do you feel if this were you?!!
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Cefiro,

Thank you for sharing this information with us, here.

As of the moment, what we are doing is to advise the customer to contact the Samsung Authorized Service Center in order for them to book their device for service. Then, the Service Center will assess the unit and provide recommendation.

For service booking needs, you may contact below.

Available 24/7

0 Likes
Support
my s20u was hit by the white screen plague , samsung did stood by and correct the problem
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
White screen plaque is the same as GREEN VERTICAL LINE sickness? How did Samsung "stood-by" and correct the problem?
0 Likes
Support
fixed it by replacing screen/battery/frame at no charge to me.
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
Thanks for sharing the INFO.

Who informed you that you have this free replacement of screen/batt/frame, job schedule, and location?

Sorry to disturb you much by asking this question. But being in public platform means many Samsung Product users will learn and know the steps. Sa atin kasi sa 'pinas, we keep silent and swallow the problems, though unjust.
0 Likes
Solution
Support
it was handled by authorized samsung service provider in con junction to case manager handling my concern
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Support
TeamGalaxyRene,

Tnx for your response. Kamu, pa-ikut-ikut lang tayo. SAMSUNG keeps repeating your "generic" response. READ what I had written re this issue. They are all here in SAMSUNG MEMBER platform, under Support.

I had my phone checked with your Authorized Customer ServiceCenter last Saturday pa. Expiditely, I was handed a piece of paper which is supposedly a quotation for its repair. I'm posting a photo here.

Then, I chatted to your SUPPORT, Kim. Please check out what transpired in our lengthy chat.

Now, I am chatting with you. And, you're suggesting that I go to SERVICE CENTER, wc handed me the sheet (attached photo).

I am Senior Citizen. Pls don't get me angry playing ball.
20221206_153014_1000003191_1670311817.jpg