cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Last day na nag August pero wla parin ang Android 12 para may Samsung galaxy A12

(Topic created on: 08-30-2022 04:43 PM)
edward_6
Active Level 7
Options
Support

What parin 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Sooner or later, the update will be rolled out right into your phone. There are various reasons why there are some delays in the roll-out to Region/Country of the software updates. You just need to be patient about it. I suggest you turn on Automatic Download over WiFi so that it's ready to install once it's downloaded. For now, we just wait.

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Support
Sooner or later, the update will be rolled out right into your phone. There are various reasons why there are some delays in the roll-out to Region/Country of the software updates. You just need to be patient about it. I suggest you turn on Automatic Download over WiFi so that it's ready to install once it's downloaded. For now, we just wait.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello earlsteeve101,

Thanks for patiently waiting.

If your Samsung Galaxy device model is available, rest assured that you will get the notification immediately through Settings and/or Samsung Member app messages. 

As you are aware, software updates are like oil changes and tune-ups for your phone or tablets as they keep things running smoothly. They also help improve the user interface, enhance security, and remove minor bugs.

Samsung recommends updating the software whenever a new version is available so you can make sure your device stays in tip-top shape.

0 Likes
Support
it will come,we are members we are good at waiting, patience is the key
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Wait until next month.
0 Likes
Fiddle_
Active Level 4
Support
Next month like tomorrow or October?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Like tomorrow. Are you waiting for the update too?
0 Likes
Fiddle_
Active Level 4
Support
Yep I waited for like 3 months since it postponed
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
You're using A12? A125F or A127F?
0 Likes