Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Multiple Users support

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 08:19 PM)
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Hi all, I noticed my new S22 ultra can't support multiple users anymore. My super old OnePlus 7 pro did, my sa! Samsung tab S4 also. I checked on pixel 6 pro, it also support. But oneui 4.1 is not. Really disappointed. 
12 Comments
Support
Hi dude... refer to the screenshot below...

Hope it helps and clear your confusion...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!Screenshot_20220310-232530_Chrome_2383_1646925940.jpg
0 Likes
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Hi this means oneui 4.1 is not possible, right? My old Tab S4 running oneui 2.1 has this function Screenshot_20220310-233518_Settings.jpg
Solution
Support
I got 3 devices on hand now...

1. S22 Ultra - One Ui 4.1 - No multi user

2. S21 Ultra - One Ui 4.0 - No multi user

3. Tab S7 Plus 5G - One Ui 4.0 - With multi user !!!

Think Samsung mindset now is only tablet u b sharing it so the function is there n not for the phones...

Hope it clarify...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
Support
U r welcome 🙏🏽... Have a great morning 🌄...!!!
0 Likes
Support
Hey... Just confirmed on the latest One Ui 5 Beta 1 that Multi User option is coming back on Samsung phones... Finger cross they will keep it til the final version...

Can follow me in here so that you know what I am sharing on the latest Samsung news...Screenshot_20220806-201657_YouTube_6954_1659788240.jpg
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks for sharing this good news 😊
Support
U r always welcome... see I steady hor... Almost 5 months ago I still remember your question... ✌🏼👍🏼💪🏼
0 Likes
lmigmp
Beginner Level 2
Support

hey...Juste updated my Samsung S22+ to latest One UI 5.0 and the Multi User Option is still not available. Anyone knows a work around to fix this. Is Samsung going to release un updated One UI to fix this ?

Other Android devices hold this option since Android 4.2